I watched both conventions. The Republican show left several impressions:
- Few masks and no real spacing.
- . Reminded me of cult behavior. Think Jim Jones, Guyana, and 900 lemming.
- But the real base, or true cult members weren’t there. The KKK, QNON, White Supremacists, Hell’s Angels,etc. weren’t the cats given the front row seats. Or at least they didn’t wear their suits and hoods.
- Didn’t see Mary Lea Trump or Maryanne Trump’s speeches.
- One positive: Melania’s second attempt wasn’t Michelle #2.
At least Trump doesn’t stutter, or his speech would have lasted 5 hours.