Skip to content
- I apologize to our women. USOPEN SEMIFINALISTS!
- Few good Americans develop without high school tennis.
- Girls high school teams and girls of limited ability are the most neglected learners and often the most receptive.
- The maturing of our women’s league players, coaches, and administrators is a gold mine of help for high school girls teams. Boys too.
- There are a lot of different ways to help our high school teams and coaches.
- The two toughest teaching spots are developing a working one hand backhand grip for 1. the slice and 2. the advanced serve.